For conductive liquids and pasty products composed of:
· Pressurized hopper of 80 litres capacity made of sanitized 316 stainless steel including a 2 way valve for product return
· Electronically controlled inductive measuring system which actuates directly on the filling nozzles
· Sanitized nozzles made of 316 stainless steel with pneumatic product cut-off system
· Electronic independent control box with alpha-numeric display to pre-set fill doses, and statistical display of all needed data
· Filling accuracy +/- 1%
Volumetric cup filler
The system is composed by a stainless steel hopper which contains the products and that same flows by gravity into a rotary plate with built in cups. This cups are telescopic and allow a certain range of volume, i.e. 1 to 10cc., 20 to 40cc.
Different interchangeable sets of cups are available.
These are two systems available, the mechanically driven unit commanded by a cam and the motorized clutch / brake unit.
These fillers can be either simplex or duplex.
There are two different versions of Auger Filler:
· A/C Motor with clutch / brake system
· D/C Servomotor
In both cases the fill dose is pre-set in a counter of the touch screen
When using a clutch / brake unit the count is made by the impulses of a transductor through a fast count input of the PLC. This system is more economic but it needs periodic maintenance in the clutch / brake and it is not possible to adjust the speed of the screw. Accuracy is around +/- 1’5 % for most products.
When using a servo-motor, the accuracy and the stop position is always exact, (with no inertias). This system does not require any maintenance and permits to adjust the speed and the acceleration / deacceleration curves of the screw.
The link with the PLC is made through a port of communication RS 485. Accuracy is around +/- 1 for most products. The auger fillers are available in simplex, duplex, triplex or quadruplex versions.
Pneumatic piston filler
The pump is composed of a 20 litres hopper made of stainless steel connected to an electrovalve which is synchronized with the filling machine through an electric signal which allows to make a fill at each impulse.
· There are several pump sizes to cover fill doses from 1 to 250 cc.
· The nozzles are customized according to the product characteristics and can be supplied with suck back or blow off system.
· This filling pumps have various optional accessories as heated or pressurized hoppers for very thick products, hopper level detectors C.I.P. facilities etc.
· Fill temperature up to 95º degrees centigrade.
The vibratory filler is composed of stainless steel vibratory bowls which provide a continous flow of product into the vibratory channels which are synchronized to the machine cycle.
Vibration intensity can be adecuated to the characteristics of the product.