The fastest horizontal packaging machine in the market. A continuous filling motion HFFS packaging machine capable of producing up to 60% more production.
The fastest and most flexible HFFS machine available in the market outputs 140 stand-up pouches per minute of 1 litre capacity.
The fastest horizontal packaging machine in the market is the HCM-420 from Mespack. A patented pouch transport system incorporating the new Mespack Grippers Management System MGMS. This revolutionary system enables the change-over of the carousel system in less than 5 minutes through the touch screen.
This continous HFFS machine is available as a fully automatic FFS configuration in dual and triplex versions or as a FS execution for pre-made pouches. It can also be supplied with all types of dosing systems and accessories upon request.
- Independent electrical panel.
- Independent unwinding system.
- Automatic adjustment of the jaws.
- Automatic correction of the bottom perforator for stand-up pouch.
- Adjustable triangle in height by servomotor.
- Pulling by servomotor.
- Three modes of simultaneous opening of envelope: by means of suction cups by vacuum, by blowing and by means of a mechanical system.
- Three dosing stations.
- Transport system powered by a mechanical cam.
- Fixed and mobile grippers of up to 2 kg of resistance.
- Linear drawing of the envelope before top welding.
- Automatic lubrication system by PLC.
|Noise level||< 70 Db|
|Reel dimensions||600 mm. Ø|
|Max. Volume (c.c.)||2.000|
|Reel core||76 / 152 mm. Ø|
|Electrical consumption||40 Kw|
|Air consumption||600 L/min|
|Air pressure||6 bar|
|Pouch size minium||130 x 150|
|Pouch size maximum||210 x 400|
|Gusset Min./max.||40 / 120|
|Output (p.p.m.)||up to 120|
|Type of pouch||Stand Up|
Final speed will depend on product and film characteristics.