Horizontal packaging equipment for big pouches for big formats of stand-up and flat pouch with 3-up capacity of 190mm pouch width.
Triplex features up to 190mm of width for a maximum output of 180 pouches per minute.
The horizontal packaging equipment for big pouches complies with the simplicity and robustness standards of Mespack design. The H-570 HFFS machine is designed to offer solutions for big stand-up pouch and flat sachet formats. Plus, multiple fitments and applications can be installed upon request.
This range of packaging machines makes it possible, and easy, to present the product with a renewed and innovative design. In this way, it also allows the addition of top and side cap applicators, zipper applicator, straw applicator and total inert gas chambers, as well as other customized accessories.
- · Independent electrical cabinet.
- · Independent unwind system.
- · Automatic adjustment control of seal jaws position.
- · Automatic hole punch correction system for stand up pouches.
- · Servo driven change over system for forming plough.
- · Triple pouch opening system through vacuum, air jet and mechanical device.
- · Three different filling stations.
- · Cam driven walking beam.
- · Pouch grippers engineered to hold up to 2 Kg.
- · Static pouch stretching prior to sealing.
- · Pouch reject station.
- · PLC automatic lubrication system.
This horizontal packaging equipment for big pouches, as well as the rest of the range, has a separate electrical panel as well as the rest of the range. Mespack uses Omron as standard, however, models from Siemens or Allan Bradley can be adapted.
By unifying the vast majority of its components with those of the rest of range, the after-sales service is faster and more efficient.
|Model||H-570 S||H-570 D||H-570 T||H-570 FE||H-570 FED||H-570 FET|
|Pouch size minimum||150 x 200||150 x 200||120 x 150||150 x 200||150 x 200||120 x 150|
|Pouch size maximum||570 x 400||285 x 400||190 x 400||570 x 400||285 x 400||190 x 400|
|Gusset min./max.||–||–||–||40 / 120||40 / 120||40 / 120|
|Max. Volume||11000 c.c.||4000 c.c.||2000 c.c.||16000 c.c.||5500 c.c.||2500 c.c.|
|Filling station||1 – 2||1 – 2||1 – 2||1 – 2||1 – 2||1 – 2|
|Type of pouch||Flat||Flat||Flat||Stand up||Stand up||Stand up|
Final speed will depend on product and film characteristics.