Horizontal packaging equipment for heavy pouches up to 10kg without any production compromises.
The solution for large volumes up to 10kg and 120 p.p.m
The horizontal packaging equipment for heavy pouches H-420 fully complies with the simplicity and robustness standards of Mespack design. For this reason, this HFFS machine is especially designed with stronger grippers and transport system to allow high production of heavy flat and stand-up pouches. Multiple fitments and applications can be installed upon request.
- ·Independent electrical cabinet.
- ·Independent unwind system.
- ·Automatic adjustment control of seal jaws position.
- ·Automatic hole punch correction system for stand-up pouches.
- ·Servo driven changeover system for forming plough.
- ·Triple pouch opening system through vacuum, air jet and mechanical device.
- ·Three different filling stations.
- ·Cam driven walking beam.
- ·Pouch grippers engineered to hold up to 2 kg.
- ·Static pouch stretching prior to sealing.
- ·Pouch reject station.
- ·PLC automatic lubrication system.
This horizontal packaging equipment for heavy pouches, as well as the rest of the range, has a separate electrical panel as well as the rest of the range. Mespack uses Omron as standard, however, models from Siemens or Allan Bradley can be adapted.
By unifying the vast majority of its components with those of the rest of range, the after-sales service is faster and more efficient.
|Machine||H-420 S||H-420 D||H-420 FE||H-420 FED|
|Pouch size minium||120 x 150||120 x 150||120 x 150||120 x 150|
|Pouch size maximum||420 x 400||210 x 400||420 x 400||210 x 400|
|Gusset||–||–||40 / 120||40 / 120|
|Maximum volume||5000 c.c.||1500 c.c.||10000 c.c.||2500 c.c.|
|Type of pouch||Flat||Flat||Stand Up||Stand Up|
Final speed will depend on product and film characteristics.