Equipment for flat sachet and stan-up pouches with straw applicator.
The high capacity horizontal packaging equipment for pouches with straw H-220 complies with the simplicity and robustness standards of Mespack design, which are highly regarded in the industry. This HFFS machine is a machine designed to produce small and medium size flat sachet and stand-up pouches with cap or straw, specially indicated for beverage solutions. Multiple fitments and applications can be installed upon request to satisfy every production need.
- Independent electrical cabinet.
- Independent unwind system.
- Automatic adjustment control of seal jaws position.
- Automatic hole punch correction system for stand up pouches.
- Servo driven change over system for forming plough.
- Triple pouch opening system through vacuum, air jet & mechanical device.
- 3 different filling stations.
- Cam driven walking beam.
- Pouch grippers engineered to hold up to 2 Kg.
- Static pouch stretching prior to sealing.
- Pouch reject station.
- PLC automatic lubrication system.
This horizontal packaging equipment for pouches with straw, as well as the rest of the range, has a separate electrical panel as well as the rest of the range. Mespack uses Omron as standard, however, models from Siemens or Allan Bradley can be adapted.
By unifying the vast majority of its components with those of the rest of range, the after-sales service is faster and more efficient.
|Pouch size minium||80 x 100||60 x 100||80 x 100||70 x 100|
|Pouch size maximum||220 x 300||110 x 300||220 x 300||110 x 300|
|Gusset Min./max.||–||–||40 / 120||40 / 120|
|Maximum volume||1000 c.c.||500 c.c.||2000 c.c.||500 c.c.|
|Output (p.p.m.)||75 / 80||150 / 160||65 / 70||130 / 140|
|Type of pouch||Flat||Flat||Stand Up||Stand Up|
Final speed will depend on product and film characteristics.
Do you want to know more about this packaging machine and how it can boost your productivity?