High HFFS engineering with 5 simultaneous dosing stations.
The horizontal packaging equipment to fill multicomponent pouches H-260 has been designed complying with the simplicity and robustness standards of Mespack.
This HFFS machineis ready to produce small and medium size flat sachet and stand-up pouches with edge cap, regardless of being powder or liquid products. Multiple fitments and applications can be installed upon request.
- Independent electrical cabinet.
- Independent unwind system.
- Automatic adjustment control of seal jaws position.
- Automatic hole punch correction system for stand-up pouches.
- Servo driven changeover system for forming plough.
- Triple pouch opening system through vacuum, air jet and mechanical device.
- Three different filling stations.
- Cam driven walking beam.
- Pouch grippers engineered to hold up to 2 kg.
- Static pouch stretching prior to sealing.
- Pouch reject station.
- PLC automatic lubrication system.
This horizontal packaging equipment to fill multicomponent pouches, as well as the rest of the range, has a separate electrical panel as well as the rest of the range. Mespack uses Omron as standard, however, models from Siemens or Allan Bradley can be adapted.
By unifying the vast majority of its components with those of the rest of range, the after-sales service is faster and more efficient.
|Machine||H-260 S||H-260 D||H-260 FE||H-260 FED|
|Pouch size minium||80 x 100||60 x 100||80 x 100||70 x 100|
|Pouch size maximum||270 x 300||130 x 300||270 x 300||130 x 300|
|Gusset Min./max.||–||–||40 / 120||40 / 120|
|Maximum volume||2000 c.c.||750 c.c.||2500 c.c.||750 c.c.|
|Output (p.p.m.)||75 / 80||150 / 160||65 / 70||130 / 140|
|Type of pouch||Flat||Flat||Stand Up||Stand Up|
Final speed will depend on product and film characteristics.
Do you want to know more about this packaging machine and how it can boost your productivity?