Technology that adds huge value.
Complying with the simplicity and robustness standards of Mespack design, the horizontal packaging machine for pouches with cap H-180 is designed to produce medium size flat sachet and stand-up pouches with different fitments, such as top or edge caps.
Producing up to 1.500cc pouches, this machine is indicated for frozen foods, prepared foods, sauces & condiments, powders or liquids, beverages, dried fruits, snacks, confectionaries, dry mixes, and more.
- Independent electrical cabinet.
- Independent unwinding system.
- Automatic adjustement control of seal jaws position.
- Automatic hole punch correction system for stand-up pouches.
- Servo driven changeover system for forming plough.
- Triple pouch opening system through vacuum, air jet and mechanical device.
- Three different filling stations.
- Cam drivem walking beam.
- Pouche grippers engineered to hold up to 2 kg.
- Static pouch stretching prior to sealing.
- Pouch reject station.
- PLC automatic lubrication system.
This horizontal packaging machine for pouches with cap, as well as the rest of the range, has a separate electrical panel as well as the rest of the range. Mespack uses Omron as standard, however, models from Siemens or Allan Bradley can be adapted.
By unifying the vast majority of its components with those of the rest of range, the after-sales service is faster and more efficient.
|Machine||H-180 S||H-180 D||H-180 FE|
|Pouch size minium||70 x 100||60 x 100||70 x 100|
|Pouch size maximum||190 x 300||90 x 300||190 x 300|
|Gusset Min./max.||–||–||40 / 120|
|Maximum volume||1000 c.c.||200 c.c.||1500 c.c.|
|Output (p.p.m.)||80 / 90||160 / 180||65 / 70|
|Type of pouch||Flat||Flat||Stand Up|
Final speed will depend on product and film characteristics.
Do you want to know more about this packaging machine and how it can boost your productivity?