Horizontal packaging machine for pouches with fitment such as top or edge caps up to 900cc.
Filling capacity up to 900cc and 180 p.p.m.
The horizontal packaging machine for pouches with fitment H-150 has been designed following Mespack’s standards of simplicity and robustness. It is a HFFS machine designed to produce medium sized flat sachet and stand-up pouches with different fitments.
Being able to produce up to 900cc pouches, this equipment is indicated for frozen foods, prepared foods, sauces & condiments, in powder or liquid form, beverages, dried fruits, snacks, confectionaries, dry mixes, and more.
Going from one packaging format to another or changing sizes makes this machine and the others in the range unique in the market. Moreover, thanks to its versatility, is very simple and fast to install multiple accessories and applications on demand to cover any specific packaging need.
- · Independent electrical cabinet.
- · Independent unwinding system.
- · Automatic adjustement control of seal jaws position.
- · Automatic hole punch correction system for stand-up pouches.
- · Servo driven changeover system for forming plough.
- · Triple pouch opening system through vacuum, air jet and mechanical device.
- · Three different filling stations.
- · Cam drivem walking beam.
- · Pouche grippers engineered to hold up to 2 kg.
- · Static pouch stretching prior to sealing.
- · Pouch reject station.
- · PLC automatic lubrication system.
This horizontal packaging machine for pouches with fitment, as well as the rest of the range, has a separate electrical panel as well as the rest of the range. Mespack uses Omron as standard, however, models from Siemens or Allan Bradley can be adapted.
By unifying the vast majority of its components with those of the rest of range, the after-sales service is faster and more efficient.
|Model||H-150 S||H-150 D||H-150 FE|
|Pouch size minium||60 x 80||50 x 100||60 x 80|
|Pouch size maximum||160 x 300||75 x 300||160 x 300|
|Gusset Min./max.||–||–||40 / 90|
|Maximum volume||450 c.c.||150 c.c.||900 c.c.|
|Output (p.p.m.)||80 / 90||160 / 180||65 / 70|
|Type of pouch||Flat||Flat||Stand Up|
Final speed will depend on product and film characteristics.