Quadruplex features up to 110mm width and 260 p.p.m.
The horizontal packaging machine for small stand-up pouch H-440 follows the line of the simplicity and robustness standards of Mespack design. Consequently, this HFFS machine offers high speed solutions for small and medium flat sachet and stand-up pouch of up to 110mm width in quadrúplex version. Multiple fitments and applications can be installed upon request.
This range of packaging machines makes it easy to present the product with a renewed and innovative design. In this way, it also allows the addition of top and side cap applicators, zipper applicator, straw applicator and total inert gas chambers, as well as other customized accessories.
- Independent electrical cabinet.
- Independent unwind system.
- Automatic adjustment control of seal jaws position
- Automatic hole punch correction system for stand-up pouches.
- Servo driven changeover system for forming plough.
- Triple pouch opening system through vacuum, air jet and mechanical device.
- Three different filling stations.
- Cam driven walking beam.
- Pouch grippers engineered to hold up to 2 kg.
- Static pouch stretching prior to sealing.
- Pouch reject station.
- PLC automatic lubrication system.
This horizontal packaging machine for small stand-up pouch, as well as the rest of the range, has a separate electrical panel as well as the rest of the range. Mespack uses Omron as standard, however, models from Siemens or Allan Bradley can be adapted.
By unifying the vast majority of its components with those of the rest of range, the after-sales service is faster and more efficient.
|Machine||H-440 FET||H-440 FEQ|
|Pouch size minium||80 x 100||80 x 100|
|Pouch size maximum||145 x 300||110 x 300|
|Gusset min/max||40 / 70||40 / 50|
|Maximum volume||850 c.c.||400 c.c.|
|Output (p.p.m.)||up to 210||up to 260|
|Type of pouch||Stand Up||Stand Up|
Final speed will depend on product and film characteristics.
Do you want to know more about this packaging machine and how it can boost your productivity?