Horizontal packaging machine for stand-up pouch with zipper designed to produce small and medium size formats.
Triplex and quadruplex applications for high speed small and medium sized formats.
The horizontal packaging machine for stand-up pouch with zipper H-320, as well as the rest of the range, complies with the simplicity and robustness standards of Mespack design. This HFFS machine is particularly indicated to cover high speed production needs for small and medium size flat sachet and stand-up pouches. To achieve that, multiple fitments and applications can be installed upon request.
- ·Independent electrical cabinet.
- ·Independent unwind system.
- ·Automatic adjustment control of seal jaws position.
- ·Automatic hole punch correction system for stand-up pouches.
- ·Servo driven changeover system for forming plough.
- ·Triple pouch opening system through vacuum, air jet and mechanical device.
- ·Threedifferent filling stations.
- ·Cam driven walking beam.
- ·Pouch grippers engineered to hold up to 2 kg.
- ·Static pouch stretching prior to sealing.
- ·Pouch reject station.
- ·PLC automatic lubrication system.
This horizontal packaging machine for stand-up pouch with zipper, as well as the rest of the range, has a separate electrical panel as well as the rest of the range. Mespack uses Omron as standard, however, models from Siemens or Allan Bradley can be adapted.
By unifying the vast majority of its components with those of the rest of range, the after-sales service is faster and more efficient.
|Machine||H-320 S||H-320 D||H-320 FE||H-320 FED|
|Pouch size minium||120 x 150||90 x 100||120 x 150||80 x 100|
|Pouch size maximum||320 x 300||160 x 300||320 x 300||160 x 300|
|Gusset Min./max.||–||–||40 / 120||40 / 120|
|Maximum volume||2000 c.c.||750 c.c.||3000 c.c.||1000 c.c.|
|Output (p.p.m.)||up to 70||up to 140||60-65||120-130|
|Type of pouch||Flat||Flat||Stand Up||Stand Up|
Final speed will depend on product and film characteristics.