VFFS up to 12 lanes for a maximum production of 700 sachets of 200x50mm
This high speed VFFS multilane flat sachet machine ML-1000, together with the ML-1200, form the flat sachet equipment range especially designed to cover the high capacity demands of the industry.
Up to 12 lanes, this equipment can cover the high capacity needs of industries like food or diet products, home & personal care applications, confectionaries, pharmaceuticals and more.
Offering a full-servomotorized solution, this vertical packaging machine features a new servo drive technology and is designed to run reels up to 1000 mm in width.
This unit can be supplied with a wide array of fillers, like auger filler, volumetric systems, flowmeters, pistons and fillers for products in pieces. Various accessories are available on request.
- Mono block tubular steel frame.
- Integrated electric cabinet.
- Micro switch protected polycarbonate guardings.
- 12” Allen Bradley color touch screen.
- Free access all round tde machine.
- PLC controlled temperatures in each seal bar.
- PLC controlled auto lubrication.
- Splice table in unwinder for quick reel change.
- Auger cleaning management system.
- Automatic reel edge aligner in unwinder.
- T.P.M. features.
- CIP facilities.
- Compliance witd the main manufacturing standards.
- Laser coders and scorers.
- ATEX compliance.
- Film sterilization system.
- Laminar flow.
|ML 1000-4||ML 1000-5||ML 1000-6||ML 1000-7||ML 1000-8||ML 1000-10|
|Min. Bag width||45||45||45||45||45||45|
|Max. Bag width||120||100||80||70||60||50|
|Min. Bag length||60||60||60||60||60||60|
|Max. Bag length||200||200||200||200||200||200|
|Max. reel width||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Machine dimensions||3468x2498x2380 (without dosing system)|
|Noise level||< 70 Db||< 70 Db||< 70 Db||< 70 Db||< 70 Db||< 70 Db|
|Maximum reel dimensions (mm)||500||500||500||500||500||500|
|Electrical consumption||18-26 Kw||18-26 Kw||18-26 Kw||18-26 Kw||18-26 Kw||18-26 Kw|
|Reel shaft (mm)||76 (3″)/152 (6″)||76 (3″)/152 (6″)||76 (3″)/152 (6″)||76 (3″)/152 (6″)||76 (3″)/152 (6″)||76 (3″)/152 (6″)|
|Air consumption||200 L/min||200 L/min||200 L/min||200 L/min||200 L/min||200 L/min|
|Air pressure||6 bar||6 bar||6 bar||6 bar||6 bar||6 bar|
Final speed will depend on product and film characteristics.
Do you want to know more about this packaging machine and how it can boost your productivity?