High production VFFS multilane stick pack machine. Fully servormotorized up to 18 lanes. The latest technology in a stick pack machine.
For productions up to 750 stick packs per minute.
The high production VFFS multilane stick pack machine MS-1000 ranges, depending on the width of the stick pack, from 4 lanes up to 16 lanes of packaging power covering all production needs, from low to high-end.
It is perfect for forming, filling and sealing stick packs of various products such as liquids, powders and granulates. For this, Mespack takes advantage of all the technology of horizontal machines and applies it to this new concept of vertical filling.
Ask us how this high production VFFS multilane stick pack machine and others in the range can cover your production needs and all the available options through our contact form.
- Full Servo.
- Maximum roll width 1000 mm.
- Monobloc tubular steel structure.
- Compact design.
- Production of up to 75 strokes per minute.
- Integrated electrical cabinet.
- Easy access to all parts of the machine.
- Easy access to perform maintenance.
- Adjustable cutting blades (smooth or zig-zag).
- Servo-motorized horizontal jaws.
- Servo-motorized cutting rollers.
- Automatic lubrication through the PLC.
- PLC with independent temperature control system.
- Transparent polycarbonate protections with safety magnetic detectors.
- 12 color touch screen Allen-Bradley.
- Drag of the servo-motorized film.
- Pneumatic expandable coil shaft.
- Hygienic design.
- Built-in motorization within the main structure.
|Model||MS 1000-4||MS 1000-6||MS 1000-8||MS 1000-10|
|Noise level||< 70 Db||< 70 Db||< 70 Db||< 70 Db|
|Air pressure||6 bar||6 bar||6 bar||6 bar|
|Maximum stick width (mm)||115||70||55||45|
|Minimum stick width (mm)||17||17||17||17|
|Maximum stick length (mm)||190||190||190||190|
|Minimum stick length (mm)||50||50||50||50|
|Maximum reel dimensions (mm)||500||500||500||500|
|Maximum reel width (mm)||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|Reel shaft (mm)||76 (3″)/152 (6″)||76 (3″)/152 (6″)||76 (3″)/152 (6″)||76 (3″)/152 (6″)|
|Machine dimensions||3000 x 1740 x 2200 (without dosing system)|
|Air consumption||250 L/min|
Final speed will depend on product and film characteristics.