The Washdown and Ultraclean packaging machines are the easiest and most efficient way to comply with the most strict hygienic standards.
- Full machine in stainless steel and corrosion resistant rendered metals. Perfectly suited for washdown requirements with self draining frame and surfaces.
- Hygienically designed parts (smooth surfaces – maximum surface roughness (Ra) 0.8µm- no dead areas, no crevices, self draining, easily accessible for cleaning and inspecting).
- Continuous and polished weld beads all over the machine.
- USDA1or 3-A®2 compliance possible under request.
- FDA3 approved materials.
- CIP and SIP automatic cleaning processes.
- UV light emitter4 on the unwinder for film disinfection. Ultraviolet light disinfection is an economical and environmental friendly solution for disinfecting.
- Compact, user-friendly VHP (vaporized hydrogen peroxide) system for disinfection of both the film and the spout. Servo driven synchronized compact system for spout disinfection and feeding. Easy and environmental friendly decomposition of hydrogen peroxide to the atmosphere.
- Laminar air flow bench ensuring optimum film protection with ultra-high efficacy filtering (HEPA H14).
Mespack Washdown and Ultraclean machines will save you time and money and they are the best possible solution for dairy and food & beverage industries. Other advantages are:
- Microbiological risks are either eliminated or significantly reduced
- Cleaning processes are simpler and quicker
- Short cleaning cycles mean longer production times and increased efficiency
- Lower energy consumption Los riesgos microbiológicos se reducen y/o eliminan significativamente.
1 Compliance to USDA referred as compliance to the guidelines established by the US Dept of Agriculture for the sanitary design and fabrication of processing equipment, Washington, DC 20090-6456, USA.
2 Compliance to 3-A® referred as compliance to the 3-A® Sanitary Standards, 6888 Elm Street, Suite 2D, McLean, Virginia 22101, USA.
3 According to FDA regulations covering material formulation and manufacturing.
4 Where applicable.