A patented combination of intermittent and continuous motion HFFS machine is capable of producing 140 stand-up pouches per minute of 1 litre, this is 60% more production if compared with a conventional HFFS machine.
Innovative engineered solutions
Patented pouch transport system incorporating the new MGMS (Mespack grippers management system) which enables change-over of carousel system in less than 5 minutes through the touch screen.
This machine can be supplied as a fully automatic FFS configuration in dual and triplex versions or as a FS execution for pre-made pouches.
This machine can be supplied with all type of dosing systems and accessories on request.
· Open frame 360º acces
· Double reel unwinder with auto-splice system
· Linear seal bars with adjustable pressure control
· Servodriven film traction with adjustable pressure control from touch screen
· Patented servodriven dual lane transport system
· Complete machine change over in less than 30 minutes by one single operator
· New MGMS (Mespack Grippers Management System) which allows auto adjustment to a new pouch width from the touch screen in only 5 minutes (patented).
· Advanced pouch transport cleaning and maintenance system
· Ultrasonic top seal (optional)
· Zip lock applicator (optional)
· Cap fitments applicators (optional)
|Noise level||< 70 Db|
|Reel dimensions||600 mm. Ø|
|Max. Volume (c.c.)||2.000|
|Reel core||76 / 152 mm. Ø|
|Electrical consumption||40 Kw|
|Air consumption||600 L/min|
|Air pressure||6 bar|
|Pouch size minium||130 x 150|
|Pouch size maximum||210 x 400|
|Gusset Min./max.||40 / 120|
|Out put P. P. M.||up to 120|
|Type of pouch||Stand Up|
Final speed will depend on product and film characteristics