4 side seal
4 side seal
4 side seal
Our continuous evolution and innovation plans in the design and manufacturing of packaging machines, have lead us to present this new vertical multilane machine which is offered in two different models ML-1000 and ML-1200. Available between 4 and 12 lanes.
Our long experience in flexible packaging concepts and the acquired skills and know-how makes our products unique as regards quality and performance. This addition to our existing program positions Mespack as a global supplier of flexible sachet, stick and pouch machines.
Full servo drive technology intermittent motion 4 side seal multilane machine
Our vertical machines are mounted on a mono block heavy duty steel frame specially suited to incorporate all types of dosing systems including hygienic and ultraclean customized executions. The ML Series is specially suited for a multitude of products, granules, powder and liquids and is widely used in pharma, food, and home & personal care sectors. We offer as well automatic downstream equipment as conveyors, pick and place robots and cartoning facilities.
Introducing the new concept of ACMS (Auger Cleaning Management System) which allows to bring down the auger automatically at operator level.
The ML series incorporates newest motion technology with integrated PLC functions which sequences 7 brushless motors.
- One brushless motor for the main film drive system & vertical cutting knives
- Two brushless motors for unwinder
- Two brushless motors for the vertical seal bars
- One brushless motor for horizontal cutting knives
- One brushless motor for horizontal seal bars
Other relevant features would include:
- Mono block tubular steel frame
- Integrated electric cabinet
- Micro switch protected polycarbonate guardings
- 10" Omron color touch screen (AB or Siemens as option)
- Free access all round the machine
- PLC controlled temperatures in each seal bar
- PLC controlled auto lubrication
- Splice table in unwinder for quick reel change
- Automatic reel edge aligner in unwinder
- Laser coders and scorers (Option)
- ATEX compliance (Optional)
- Film sterilization system (Optional)
- Laminar flow (Optional)
- T.P.M. features
- CIP facilities
- Compliance with the main manufacturing standards