The easiest and most efficient way of preventing hygienic issues when it comes to developing new machinery for food applications is taking hygiene into account from the design itself.
For this purpose, our ULTRACLEAN machines are conceived and designed according to the highest hygienic design standards and include the most efficient disinfection methods for both the film and the spout.
- Full machine in stainless steel and corrosion resistant rendered metals. Perfectly suited for wash-down requirements. Self draining frame and surfaces
- Hygienically designed parts (smooth surfaces - maximum surface roughness (Ra) 0.8µm- no dead areas, no crevices, self draining, easily accessible for cleaning and inspecting). Continuous and polished weld beads all over the machine
- USDA1or 3-A®2 compliance possible under request
- FDA3 approved materials
- CIP and SIP automatic cleaning processes
- UV light emitter4 on the unwinder for film disinfection. Disinfection with ultraviolet light is an economical and environment-friendly solution for disinfecting
- Compact, user-friendly VHP (vaporized hydrogen peroxide) system for disinfection of both the film and the spout. Servo driven synchronized compact system for spout disinfection and feeding. Easy and environment- friendly decomposition of hydrogen peroxide to the atmosphere.
- Laminar air flow bench ensuring optimum film protection with ultra-high efficacy filtering (HEPA H14)
Mespack Ultraclean machines will save you time and money being the ideal solution for the dairy and F&B industries.
- Microbiological risks are either eliminated or significantly reduced
- Cleaning processes can be carried out more simply and quickly
- Short cleaning cycles mean longer production times and increased efficiency of line equipment
- Lower energy consumption
- Implementing simple solutions, leading to a cut in costs
1 Compliance to USDA referred as compliance to the guidelines established by the US Dept of Agriculture for the sanitary design and fabrication of processing equipment, Washington, DC 20090-6456, USA.
2 Compliance to 3-A® referred as compliance to the 3-A® Sanitary Standards, 6888 Elm Street, Suite 2D, McLean, Virginia 22101, USA.
3 According to FDA regulations covering material formulation and manufacturing.
4 Where applicable.