Stick Pack Flexible Packaging
Stick Pack Flexible Packaging was mainly introduced and adopted by the food and beverage industry in the 1970s. It is perfect for consumers who are always on the go. The raw materials of the package are mainly paper, aluminium or synthetic materials. They allow for an easy adaptation of the package’s shape to the nature of the product.
The applications in sectors such as pharmaceuticals and cosmetics are very innovative and highly technological. These sectors are always pioneering in offering new proposals to appeal the consumer. That’s why they have huge needs for packaging all the time.
The fundamental and differentiating characteristic of the stick pack flexible packaging is that they are single-dose containers. These elongated, tube-shaped, easy-opening and accurately dosed bags are extremely versatile, for they can contain liquid, granulated, powder, viscous or creamy product. Stick packs meet the needs of today’s consumer because they are easy to take and consume anywhere.
The main advantages of stick packs are:
- Can contain many different products, such as powdered drink mixes, sweeteners, vitamins or nutritional products.
- Higher production rates with very low maintenance.
- Bigger efficiency in package capacity with less wasted empty space.
- Easy opening for a more exact dosage.
- Smaller in size, are light and discreet.
Packaging Machines for Stick Pack fill